Or do you get STUCK when it comes to getting your needs met and establishing a good rapport with the people around you?
Maybe you feel unheard?
Like your opinion doesn’t matter?
Like no matter how hard you try you just can’t win with your colleagues or managers…
Maybe you find yourself wondering “is there a point to what you’re saying?”
Or find yourself screaming inside that “I need more information to do my job! Why won’t you share?!”
What would you say if I told you that there was an easy way for you to become more effective, more satisfied, and HAVE MORE FUN AT WORK?!
What if you could set yourself up to get that promotion?
Set yourself up to win on the job all day every day?!
What if you could have the fulfilling career you want without the stress of compromising your wants and your needs?
What if I told you that workplace struggle can be overcome by applying simple tools and techniques to communicate effectively with the opposite sex?
Believe it or not, when you learn how men and women are different and how they operate instinctually, you will be able to navigate those differences effectively and create strong partnerships that thrive in all aspects of your life.
Participation in the Workplace Navigation System Program will teach you:
- How men and women mis-communicate ALL THE TIME.
- How men and women speak and listen differently.
- What a man’s opinion means to him and how to navigate it.
- Why her feelings really do matter and what to do with them.
- Why men trust themselves more than they trust anyone else.
- Why women are influenced by other people.
- How to distinguish between masculine directness and criticism.
- Why she asks so many questions and he won’t.
- Distinguishing between Credible and Approachable tones of voice and how to use them.
- Why men naturally conceal and women naturally reveal information and how this difference causes deep hurts and mistrust in relationships.
When you choose to become curious instead of furious, you will discover that men and women are well-made instead of misbehaving.
When you learn to recognize the extraordinary gifts that men and women equally have to offer in the workplace, you will be able to:
- Spot when someone is in masculine or feminine mode and know how to interact with them.
- Identify your own natural tendency for interacting under different scenarios.
- Speak to feel heard.
- Get the floor so you can contribute.
- Ask for the kind of listening you need.
- Feel more comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Deal effectively with disrespectful people.
- Spend more time feeling good and productive.
- Feel more confident in yourself.
- Stand in your power as an integral and well-respected member of the team.
- Feel more energized about your ability to get your professional needs met in ways that work to create win-wins for everybody.
Creating peace, harmony, joy and effective collaboration for you in the workplace (and all aspects of your life!) is what the Workplace Navigation System Program is all about.
Your success story is my success story!
If you would like more information, please contact me.